Frequently Asked Questions
What can I wear in the pool?
We don't allow zippers, belts, jeans, rivets, thongs, or see through articles
Do you have lockers?
Yes, we have lockers available to rent for a $1 at our ticket booth window.
Do you charge for the tubes?
No, Tubes are in the pool and for anyone to use, please keep them in the water for all to enjoy.
What is your weather policy?
If it lightings, thunders, or is raining to hard, we clear the pool for 20 minutes, every time one of them happens again the 20 minutes will start over.
Are there life jackets available?
Yes life jackets are available to rent for $1 at our ticket booth window.
What kind of food is available?
Please see our Snack Bar menu by clicking here.
Where are you located?
Please see out directions page by clicking here.
What are the rules?
Rules and regulations for the Wave Pool:
- Outside food or beverages are prohibited/coolers or glass containers are prohibited.
- Prohibited items may not be taken into the pool (inflatable devices including arm floaties, snorkels, fins, glass or tempered glass face mask or any other scuba equipment, balls or any hard plastic toys; life vests are available for rental).
- Children 10 years or younger must be supervised by a person 15 years or older.
- Proper swimwear is required (ex. Brazilian/European or any type of thong swim suits, cutoffs, attire with zippers are prohibited) Management determines what is proper.
- Water park tubes must remain in the water at all times - we do not charge for their usage.• Hanging onto or crossing over lane rope is prohibited.
- Regular diapers are prohibited -swim diapers are allowed.
- Animals and pets are prohibited.
- The following actions are prohibited: smoking, use of or being under the influence of alcohol or drugs, running, diving, horseplay, rough play, profanity and discharging bodily waste.
- Persons with infectious diseases, open blisters, cuts or bandages are prohibited from using the pool.
Volleyball Court rules:
- The Volleyball Court can be used for game play only.
- Game ball must remain in court area.
- Game ball is supplied by management and must be returned after play.
- Organized/team play must obtain management's consent prior to play.
- Playground is intended for children 2-12 years of age.
- Adult supervision is recommended.